The 1st annual Wholeness Palooza is being planned as a 3-day event to: 1) immerse young adults, roughly ages 17-28, in principles and practices for increasing self-mastery, personal responsibility, interpersonal and emotional intelligence and leadership; and 2) strengthen resilience, connectedness, self-efficacy, fulfillment, and happiness so young people are more well-rounded, and therefore are better contributors to the workforce, their communities, and the world. Participants will engage in three primary areas: Knowing, Accepting and Loving Self, Leveraging Creativity and Inner Wisdom, and Living Purposefully.
- Focus on experiential learning so knowledge gets integrated and embodied at the event for greater long-term success;
- Incorporate playfulness and creativity to stimulate right and left-brain, cognitive and non-cognitive learning;
- Teach Universal Spiritual Wisdom and fresh modalities that emphasize mindfulness, self-regulation, emotional intelligence, compassion and civic engagement.
This will be a fabulous experiential weekend for young adults who want to:
- Lead in a heart-centered way
- Unleash their creativity and productivity
- Enhance their personal presence and feel more comfortable in their own skin
- Expand their ‘life’ toolkit with actionable, practical communication and leadership skills
- Feel more connected to their inner wisdom as well as the people around them
- Deliver high-performance, whether working individually or in teams
Check back often for updates on the creation of this spectacular and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. See you there!